I finally made my pilgrimage to the Whole Foods Market in Giffnock. This was something I had been looking forward to for quite some time and I must say, I really was not disappointed.
As you walk through the doors you are immediately met with a stunning rainbow of colours and so many enticing aromas. I knew immediately that this was exactly what I was looking for!
Slowly wandering (hobbling) through the sections I was in absolute awe of the place. I hadn’t been there long when I was offered assistance by the lovely Kathryn. What I thought was simply a polite offer turned into an incredible and inspiring experience.
I cannot put into words how amazing she was. She was in the Health and Beauty section of the store and had so much information and helpful guidance. She showed me the treatment room! Yes, the treatment room!!! It was a hidden gem of a sanctuary in the middle of my promised land. I could not believe that this incredible store offered treatments too! So my guru gave me help, guidance and samples!! (I love samples). She was so kind and caring and took the time to find out what I needed and this turned into the most wonderful chance meeting.
I was shown a fabulous starting point for my healing journey. My eyes were opened to an energising way of eating and living. Not only did she excel in her own area of the store but due to her own interests and passion for health she was literally bursting with facts, ideas, recipes etc. She even bowled Mr Brogan over so that's how you know how good she is!!
The amount of time and energy she put into helping us was phenomenal. Showing us products and how to use them. Offering general advice on how to handle the journey and not to put too much pressure on myself. I have been able to put my feet firmly on the correct path and can now move forward in the right direction. This is entirely down to the kindness and guidance of my Whole Foods Guru.
This place was more than just a shop, it is an experience that I will never forget. What an amazing way to keep your customers coming back for more!
Mr B just spent a small fortune on his 2nd visit and we still have heaps of things on our wish list!! All totally worth it! Plus our Guru was there to guide again! I love this shop!! Who else loves Whole Foods? C x
ReplyDelete